Antonino's Original Pizza Gift Card Program
How they work:
Pick up your Antonino's Original Pizza Gift Card at one of our local pizzerias and load it with your selected denomination.
Use it yourself or makes the perfect gift!
Check Your Gift Card Balance
Check your balance online anytime!
Terms and Conditions
Antonino's Original Pizza Gift Card Program Terms & Conditions
- Protect your card like it was cash.
- This card has no expiry date and no activation, non-usage, service or other fees will apply unless permitted by law.
- Gift cards are not returnable or redeemable for cash except in provinces where required by law.
- Gift cards are not debit or credits cards and can only be used for merchandise purchases at Antonino's Original Pizza locations. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase additional gift cards, but may be used in conjunction with other coupons or certificates. Cards must be presented at the time of payment.
- Gift cards can be purchased in any amount up to a maximum of $300.00 (approximately 1 large pizza a month for a year) and all amounts are in Canadian funds.
- Balances of gift cards can be confirmed at any time by visiting www.originalpizza.ca or at any Antonino's Original Pizza location.
- Taxes are not applied on the purchase of gift cards, but applicable taxes will be charged on the merchandise purchased with the card.
- Antonino's Original Pizza Gift Cards can be purchased or reloaded at any Antonino's Original Pizza restaurant. Gift cards can be purchased in restaurants using cash, debit card or approved credit card (VISA and MasterCard). The purchased amount will be applied to the gift card immediately.
- Purchases are deducted from the card until the balance reaches zero dollars. If the value of the card is less than the amount of the total purchase, the balance of the purchase price must be paid in order to complete the purchase. If the value of the card is greater than the amount of the total purchase, the unused balance will remain on the card for future purchases.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your gift card if in our sole discretion we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error occurred. We shall have no liability for any billing error unless you provide us notice within sixty (60) days of the date of the transaction in question. You should review your card transactions and account balances closely.
- Gift cards are not returnable or redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The card is the property of Antonino's Original Pizza Inc. and/or its subsidiaries, and must be returned upon request. Antonino's Original Pizza will not accept a card if in their sole discretion they believe it has been obtained by fraud or theft and reserves the right to cancel such cards.
- These Terms and Conditions will govern the use of the card by the purchaser/recipient and all subsequent known or unknown recipients or holders of the card.
- Use of the gift card is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The Terms and Conditions and their application and interpretation will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to conflict of law rules, and are subject to change without notice.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction determines that any term, condition or provision of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that term, condition or provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Use of the card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.